Monday, March 28, 2016

Perk Up

AJVD, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, coffee, UTEE, stained glass
For someone who can't stand coffee, or any hot beverages for that matter, I sure have a lot of coffee stamps and dies.  They're trendy in stamping, don't you know?

Here's "Grandpa's Glass: Cup of Love Die and Perk Up Stamp Set" from A Jillian Vance Design's new release.  You can read all about the card today on the AJVD blog.  Let's just say that once I colored all of the pieces with Copic markers and placed into the black die cut frame, the Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel powder flew all around my works space once I turned on the heat gun.  Worth the mess though...I just love the look of stained glass that the UTEE provides.

Make it a great day.  Come back again tomorrow for another post.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Your colors really add richness and depth to your cuppa. Gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...