Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Bullet Journal Spreads, Tiddly Inks Style

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, gratitute, Bullet Journal, BuJo
It's Tiddly Tuesday!  Time for another challenge on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog.  This time around, the challenge is to "Scrap It".  Yikes!!!  I don't scrapbook at all.  But I am sixteen pages into a bullet journal and I have lots of scraps.  So, these page spreads are the result of my take on the challenge.

One spread is a gratitude spread for the month of March.  I used the Tiddly Inks image of "Whatcha Doing?"   It was printed onto X-Press It cardstock and colored with Copic markers and colored pencils.  Lots of scraps.  See that circle behind her head?  I had some fun with some new Art Anthology Colorations Sprays that I recently purchased.  You may be seeing some more fun backgrounds in the future from me.  Maybe.

The other spread is a weekly spread for this page.  Can you tell I'm whitening my teeth this week, LOL?   This spread features the Tiddly Inks image of "Send Me a Sign Bugg" and was colored with Copic markers.  Kinda cool that I was able to customize the sign.

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Bullet Journal, BuJo



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...