Monday, May 12, 2014

My Cup Runneth Over

AJVD, Kecia Waters, Copic markers

It's Monday!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day.  I sure did...Sloopy bought me a Route 44 from Sonic, so all was good.

I wanted to share a card that I made for the A Jillian Vance Design Blog today, featuring the stamp set "Tea Time" designed by Becky Schultea.  Perfect for those who chose tea as their beverage of choice.

To make this card, I stamped the tea cup image onto X-Press It cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I colored the image with Copic markers and cut with detailed scissors.  I placed it onto white cardstock that was sponged with Adirondack Salmon dye ink, with a line drew near the bottom for the base.  I added a shadow with a Copic marker, and drew some steam.  This scene was framed with black cardstock.

The kraft cardfront was stamped repeatedly with a bouquet image from "Tea Time" with Adirondack Salmon dye.  I framed this with black cardstock as well.

The sentiment from "Tea Time" was stamped onto a pennant flag cut with a MFT die-namics die.  I added a transparent pink button, tied with Baker's Twine.

A small scrap of patterned paper from Studio Calico was tucked beside the tea scene.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!  Lots more cards to share...stay tuned!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...