Monday, May 19, 2014

Happy Trails

AJVD, "Happy Trails" Whimsie Doodles, Kecia Waters, Copic markers

I squealed with delight when AJVD shared with me that they would be teaming up with Whimsie Doodles.  I have been in LOVE with Melyssa's designs for years, both at Whimsie Doodles and the former There She Goes. 

This is a retirement card I made (Buckeye style trailer) using the stamp set AJVD "Happy Trails" by Whimsie Doodles. 

To make this card, I stamped the trailer with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto X-Press It cardstock and colored with Copic markers.  I cut around the image with detailed scissors. 

I stamped two trees with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto lime green cardstock.  I cut with detailed scissors and sponged with Adirondack Lettuce dye.  The trunks are colored with a Copic marker.

I sponged a light blue textured piece of cardstock with Distress Ink Tumbled Glass dye.  I adhered a strip of lime green cardstock, sponged with Adirondack Lettuce dye, along the bottom.  I placed the trees and trailer into the scene.  The scene was them framed with black cardstock.  The star trio was stamped three times along the "sky" with Versafine Onyx Black ink. 

The scene was then placed onto a white cardstock front, and the sentiment was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink.

Stay tuned!  You'll be seeing many more cards on this blog featuring AJVD and Whimsie Doodles!  What a great pairing!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...