Monday, June 11, 2012

Calla Lily on Kraft


A couple of days before Chris had his heart attack, I had the honor of posting on the Rubbernecker Stampin Sisterhood blog.  I haven't had the chance to share that post with you until now.  Thanks for sticking with me everyone.

Confession time:  I still haven't cleared my crafting area since I made my card for the Garden Hop. So, I made the decision to see if I could make a different card using the same two stamps I used for my hop card.  One thing I know for sure is Rubbernecker stamps are so versatile, so I was confident I could pull off my little self mini-challenge.    (And here's the sad thing as of June 11:  my area is STILL a mess!)

For my card, I stamped the Rubbernecker image of "Calla Lilies" (SKU: 506-01) with Marvy black dye onto Kraft.  I colored the image with Coloursoft Pencils and sprayed with a workable fixative.  I then framed this piece of kraft with black cardstock.    I stamped the Rubbernecker sentiment of "thinking of YOU" (SKU: 565-10) with Versafine Black Onyx and then framed this sentiment panel with black cardstock.  I then arranged the sentiment onto the kraft.  I placed this image/sentiment combination onto a piece of white cardstock that I also framed with black cardstock. 

For finishing touches, I adhered a black and white striped bow (that I found on the floor of my husband's car (?)...he has no idea where it came from!). 





1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

Gorgeous Kecia! That pop of black you used to show off this image is awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...