Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Bacon Bit Debut



Last week, it was announced on the Hambo Stamps blog, Talk to the Ham, that I am now an official Bacon Bit. I am beyond thrilled to be joining this talented design team. Hambo Stamps are so adorable and humorous. They totally crack me up. I look forward to laughing all the way through my term.

For my first project, I am joining this week's Hoedown Challenge.  Check it out!  I hope you can play along too!  You just may become Queen of the Hoedown, or win Best of the Show.  Check out the Hoedown Challenge blog for all of the details.

For my card, I printed the Hambo digital image of "Snorkel Boy" onto X-Press It cardstock. I used a Nestabilities circle die to cut the main image panel, using the out-of-the-box technique. I colored the image with Copic markers and paper pierced around the circle. I applied some Diamond Glaze onto the mask to give it some shine. I colored the cod with Copic markers and cut around the image with my Cutterbee scissors. The hilarious sentiment is also from Hambo Stamps. The large panel of this card is from Best Creation Inc patterned paper. I paper pierced this panel as well. A sheer blue ribbon complete this card, along with a few drops of Stickles.

 Make sure you check out the projects from the other Bacon Bits!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!

9 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

This is absolutely adorable, Kecia! Your coloring is just awesome and I love the brightness of this card! I love your work and I am so glad you are on the team!

Patti J said...

Cute as can be, Kecia! Congrats on becoming a Bacon Bit! lol...THAT cracks me up - love it!!! Hugs...

Kris Chirhart said...

So adorable, Kecia!! Love the out-of-the-box technique you used! Perfect choice of papers too! Happy to be on the Hambo DT with you!

Ana Carolina Little said...

Kecia, I love how your card looks. It is great!!!. Love that background paper, perfect for that card!!!. I hope everything is good. Still praying for your family. I can't wait to see more creations!!!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Fabulous card Kecia! I like the up side down scallops for waves very cute! Your out of the box is a neat idea too :)

Deborah Anton said...

Super card! So glad you were able to join us! I look forward to working with you! The card is so summery! Love it!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

So fabulous Kecia!! Such gorgeous coloring!! And I love the out of the box technique!!

BEAUTIFUL!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Joan Ervin said...

Congrats on your new DT, Kecia!!!! This is such a cute image and I love how you used the wave paper....absolutely adorable!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Congrats Kecia...looking forward to laughing along with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...