Saturday, September 24, 2011

Witch Broom Burn Out



As you know, Terry Medaris has some fabulous new Halloween images available. They are super fun to color, as are all of his wonderful images.

I'd like to share with you my latest Halloween card using the Terry Medaris image "Witch Broom Burn Out". I stamped the image with Stazon Jet Black onto Hewlett Packard Color Inkjet paper (24 Pound, Uncoated, 96-Plus Brightness). I colored the image with Prismacolor and Caran d'Ache color pencils. No gamsol. Just pencils.

I then proceeded to cut the image panel with a Nestabilities die. I paper pierced around the image panel, sponged it with SeaShells Peach Bellini dye ink, and framed it with black cardstock. Patterned paper from Heidi Grace Designs was used for the card base, framed also with black paper and paper pierced. The sentiment is a $1 from Studio G. A black bow and three black rhinestones put the finishing touches on this card.

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Enjoy your Saturday, and Go Buckeyes!

2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Kecia. I just LOVE this card. Love the simplicity of the layout with focus on that masterfully colored image. I love your cut up sentiment and bg paper. Awesome.

Jenny Gropp said...

So fun! Love Halloween cards. Witchy is colored perfectly!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...