Saturday, January 22, 2011

Here's the Scoop...



I had the day off yesterday. Gotta love snow days. So, what did I do with this unexpected time off? Well, I made some cards, of course.

This scoop of hearts image was a digital freebie from The Stamping Boutique. I printed it onto X-Press It cardstock and colored it with Copic markers. I cut around the image, and then drew my own hearts (the ones on the bottom of the card) with a Memento black marker, and also colored these with Copic markers, and cut them out with my Cutter-bee scissors.

Patterned paper from Bo Bunny, Lasting Impressions and Making Memories create the layout for this card, along with white cardstock. The circle panels were cut from Nestabilities circle dies. A little paper piercing was done along the top and the bottom of the card. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things, and was stamped with Versafine Onyx black.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I was snowed in all day long...so, I have a couple more cards to share with you. Check back soon, and enjoy the weekend.

3 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh, I just LOVE this!
How much snow? I love snow days too. It's like a present having Zach home. Even @ 16.

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, Kecia. I love it!

Aussieleigh said...

I adore your valentine cards Kecia - the colours are sublime and those little pigs and their sentiment are darned cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...