Monday, July 19, 2010

Sea of White



I finally inked up Leigh Hannan's Angelfish stamp set from Impression Obsession. I just love her illustration style.

I stamped the fish, bubbles, and plants with Marvy dye ink onto Georgia Pacific paper. I colored these images with Copic markers. I then proceeded to color over these images with a Versamark pen and heat embossed with clear embossing powder to preserve the colored images. At this point, I sponged around a negative cut from Nestabilties die with Adirondack Stonewashed dye, Vivid Bermuda Blue dye, and Vivid Ultramarine dye inks. Then I highlighted the bubbles with Stickles and adhered three crystal beads to the card to form more bubbles. Black and white cardstock panels were used to complete the card.

This card is very similar to a card I made a couple months ago, found here.

This card uses a lot of white space, so it fits the SCS's Dare to Get Dirty 2010 challenge, from rsalamon.

As always, thanks so much for visiting. I love it when I make cards over consecutive days as I feel as if I'm in a creative zone. I want to stay in this zone for as long as I can. But, oh...I have so much to do in the real world. Uugh!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...