Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hogs and Kisses



Aren't these two pigs just an adorable couple? They are from Starving Artistamps. I stamped them onto Georgia Pacific cardstock and colored them with Copic markers. I cut them out...and they sat on my workspace for about four weeks. I didn't really know what to do with them.

And then I was inspired by the current Mojo Monday sketch challenge #174. I tweaked the sketch just a bit, by making it a square card, and then everything fell into place. Patterned paper from Bo Bunny, Lasting Impressions and Making Memories create the panels for this card. Nestabilites dies cut two of the panels and the larger hearts. Some light sponging with Distress Ink Spun Sugar was done on one of the panels. A white gel pen dotted around one of the panels.

The sentiment is computer-generated. Small hearts were cut with a punch, and adorned with little pink rhinestones. Sheer white ribbon completes the card.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you had a great weekend. Sigh...as I look ahead at a five day work week with no snow in the forecast. ;-(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...