Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Surprise from Jason

Ten years ago, I had a student named Jason in my Kindergarten classroom.  Fast forward to last week when I reached into my home mailbox.  I found a package from Jason.  In it was the most adorable dachshund pillowcase ever.  I am touched that he thought of me and remembered my love for Sloopy after all of these years. 

So, I made him this thank you card.  The fun dachshund alphabet is from Cowtown Stamps, stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers. The other part of the sentiment is from Honeybee Stamps.  That's some fun washi tape along the bottom of the card.

Thanks so much, Jason!  I'm so proud of the kindhearted soul you are. 


4 comments:

ddc designs said...

Oh my CUTENESS!! This is one of the cutest dog cards I've EVER seen! I love everything about it. I would love this set, but it appears CowTown is no longer in business, too bad as I'm sure my cart would have been full! Thanks for sharing this, have a great day. :) Cheers, Dotty

prince said...

Garmiye hasrat-e-nakaam se jal jaate hain… Hum chiraagon ki tarah shaam se jal jaate hain… Shama jalti hai jis aag mein numayish ke liye… Hum usi aag mein gumnaam se jal jaate hain… Jab … play bazaar Dur Na Jaya Karo Dil udash satta king Taraste the jo hamse milne ko kabhi…. Na jane q aaj mere saye se bhi wo katrate hain…. Ham bhi wahi hain;dil bhi wahi hai; Na jane q log badal jate hain…

Delhi Satta said...

Check your body frequently for satta king play bazaar icks during the day. Use a tick repellant to discourage ticks and other biting insects. Tuck your pants into your socks for added protection.

prince said...

play bazaar
satta king When buying pants, go for immortal looks. For instance, great straight leg or boot cut pants never leave style.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...