Friday, July 27, 2018

Light My Life

TIddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, lighthouse
It's July's Fab Friday at Tiddly Inks!

For my contribution, I made this card using the Tiddly Inks digital image of Light My Life.  I printed it onto X-Press It cardstock and colored the image with Copic markers.  I then added the wave border along the bottom of the card cut with a Memory Box die.  The sentiment was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black and is from A Jillian Vance Design.

Make sure you check out the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see some beautiful Tiddly cards and projects.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Fantastic card hun. I have this stamp and haven't coloured it in ages. You've inspired me to print one out. Thanks.

Love Dawn x

JanR said...

One of my favourite Tiddly stamps. I love what you did with it. And that die cut is perfectly perfect.

prince said...

Kisse Pucho Mera Kasoor Kya Hai play bazaar websites new ideas satta king Khamosh Muhabbt Ka Ehsaas Hai Wo, Mere KhwahishMere Jajbat Hai Wo,Aksar Ye Khyal Kyu Aata Hai Dil Mai, Meri Pahli Khoj Or Aakhiri Talash Hai Wo.

Delhi Satta said...

The last thing any camper wants is to reach the sight satta king play bazaar and find out they forgot something important, like matches or the food.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...