Saturday, December 16, 2017

Ya Don't Say

Sassy Cheryl's, Kecia Waters, snowman, birds, winter, Copic markers
This cute digital image is a brand spankin' new one from Sassy Cheryl's.  It is called Ya Don't Say.   Perfect for Christmas, but I tried to show how this image can be extended into winter, hinting even at Valentine's Day on this one.

I printed Ya Don't Say onto Hammermill Color Copy.  I colored it with Copic markers.  I stamped some white snowflakes from Stamps By Judith using Hero Arts Unicorn Pigment ink and heat embossed.  I added a snow dusting with a white gel pen.  The sentiment is from A Jillian Vance Design and is white heat embossed onto a black sentiment flag.  The hearts are punched from a heart punch and colored with Copics. 

Thanks for stopping by the blog this weekend.  Hope you have a productive weekend.  I know I sure need one.


1 comment:

JanR said...

Love this - so adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...