Friday, December 22, 2017

Adornments

Penny Black, Kecia Waters, Distress Inks, watercoloring, Christmas ornaments
I'm LOVING this brushstrokes stamp by Penny Black.  It is called "Adornments".  It found its way into my shopping card during the Black Friday sales last month.

I put the stamp into my Misti, applied the Distress Inks of Twisted Citron and Peeled Paint and stamped onto Canson Watercolor paper. I added water with a brush to move the color around.  I stamped the tops of the ornaments with Versafine Onyx Black and watercolored with Distress Ink Watered Wood.  Distress Inks Watered Wood and Hickory Smoke proved the shadow.  The sentiment was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black and is from A Jillian Vance Design.  Using a Spectrum Noir Glitter Pen I brushed lightly over the ornaments for a slight shimmer.

LOVE!!! LOVE!!! LOVE!!! this stamp!  Or do I love the color of these ornaments?  Or both?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...