Friday, October 14, 2016

Witchy Pooh

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Halloween, Copic markers, witch
All Fridays are fabulous.  This Friday has some extra fab to it because it is Fab Friday over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog.  Go check out how fabulous it really is.

I'm still making Halloween cards that will never be sent, LOL.  And I'm getting a little sad that the end of my favorite cardmaking season is near.  I'll see if I can sneak in a few more before the end of the month. 

This card features one of the new images from the Tiddly Inks two image pack of "Halloweeny Molly".  I printed the image onto X-Press It cardstock and onto masking film.  I made the background by sponging with Adirondack Sunshine Yellow, Adirondack Sunset Orange and Distress Ink Wild Honey.  Of course, I had to spray a couple squirts of water onto it.  I removed the mask and colored with Copic markers.  The bats are from an old $1 stamp, as is the sentiment. 

Happy Friday! Let's all have a FABULOUS weekend!  Thanks for visiting my blog today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...