Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Go Buckeyes!

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, Ohio State, cheerleader
It's been great to be a Buckeye so far this football season!

It's Tiddly Tuesday again over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog.  This week's challenge is called "Happy Fall Y'all".  Most of my fellow design team members will be showing you creations with beautiful fall leaves.  Me?  You know my colors in the fall are scarlet and gray, LOL!

This card features one of the images from Tiddly Inks "Annie-Mega Pack".   I printed it onto X-Press It cardstock.  I then printed the image onto some masking film, and put over my first printed image.  I then stamped the block O image from A Jillian Vance Design with Versafine Onyx Black ink.  I then removed the mask and colored the image with Copic markers.  A bit of crystal Stickles add some sparkle to the pom-poms.  A few scarlet and gray sequins complete this card.  The image panel was scored with a Scor-It. 

Go Buckeyes!!! Beat Indiana this week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...