Friday, August 19, 2016

So Super

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, Superhero
So, I'm thinking today is not so super, in the whole scheme of things.  But maybe this card celebrates a super summer, which it was.  And still is.  I've still got one super thing to look forward to on Sunday night.  And maybe, just maybe, it foreshadows a super school year ahead.  I hope so.

This card features the digital image "My Super Boy" from Tiddly Inks.  I colored him with Copic markers, fussy cut and placed him on an action wobble so he can soar high above the rooftops.  The rooftops are compliments of My Favorite Things...a very old set.  I'm still liking these rooftops though. 

If you really want to see something super, you really ought to soar on over to the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog for today's Fab Friday.  There are some super design team creations that I promise you that you don't want to miss.


2 comments:

Debbie said...

One thing's for sure - he is super cute! Here''s hoping that the new school year follows his lead.

JanR said...

I hope today is more super for you. This card sure is super though. Love that you put him on an Action Wobble and I love the design too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...