Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Seahorse Serenade

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, seahorse
Maybe you happened to be on vacation last week like I was and didn't get a chance to check out the Fab Friday post on the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog.  If that's the case, you have missed out on some Tiddly Inks goodness.  Go now.  It's not too late.

This card features one of Crissy Croll's newer Tiddly Inks images "Seahorse Serenade".  It cracks me up and makes me smile.  I printed on X-Press It cardstock, and colored with Copic markers.  I cut around the image with a circle die, and decided to use the negative as well.  I sponged some Distress Inks and stamped an old Penny Black background stamp onto the negative with Versafine Onyx black.  The sentiment is from Kraftin' Kimmie. 

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...