Monday, June 13, 2016

Sunburst Swirl Note Cards

AJVD, Kecia Waters, Pan Pastels

I have been slowly acquiring a collection of Pan Pastels, but with no knowledge how to use them.  I'm promising myself I'm going to learn though.  Someday.

But until that day, I thought I'd quickly play with them.  I was wanting to see how they would look when used in conjunction with A Jillian Vance Design's "Sunburst Swirl".  So, out came the Versamark Watermark Ink and some of my favorite colors.

You can see the result of my playing on these note cards, featured today on the A Jillian Vance Design blog.  Go see.

AJVD, Kecia Waters, Pan Pastels



2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh these are fabulous! yeah for getting to play with new toys!!!

Turtle In The Sand said...

This looks like fun. I'm with you, Kecia. I have been experimenting with Pans myself. Love the texture and look if them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...