Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Celebrate the Red White and Blue

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, patriotic
It's time for another Tiddly Tuesday!  This week, we are playing along on a Tingo Grid.  Please go to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog for all the information you will need to play along too!  You'll also see some great Tiddly Inks inspiration as well.

For my card, I printed the digital Tiddly Inks image of "Patriotic Wryn" onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers. Stickles help highlight the sparklers and the stars on the flag are just some small dots from a white gel pen.  I added the die cut sentiment from A Jillian Vance Design.  The red, white and blue along the base of the card is actually a ribbon adhered to the bottom of the card.  So, for Tingo...I used a die cut, a Tiddly Inks image and a ribbon.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!  Hope you can join us at Tiddly Inks for this week's challenge!

1 comment:

JanR said...

So fantastic! I love how you did the sentiment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...