Tuesday, April 12, 2016

For You Mom

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, bears
It's time for another Tiddly Tuesday on the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog. This time around we are being challenged to use a creature on our projects.  I think this little bear from the Tiddly Inks Bumble Bears - Mega Pack is about the sweetest creature ever.  I see this bear as a little cut holding up some flowers for mom.  Perfect Mother's Day image.

I printed the image onto X-Press It cardstock, and colored with Copic markers.  I added some Glossy Accents to the flowers, but unfortunately the photo doesn't really show this.  A strip of patterned paper from Pebbles is along the side of the panel.  The sentiment is from Hampton Arts and was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Go to the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog for some incredible Tiddly Inks inspiration and all of the details on the challenge.




1 comment:

JanR said...

What a darling card! I love the strip of patterned paper and the cas design.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...