Friday, April 8, 2016

Bumble Bears Celebrate Mother's Day

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, bears, Mother's Day
So I'm thinking it might be helpful to have a few Mother's Day cards in the stash for next month.  I thought this image from "Tiddly Inks Bumble Bears - Mega Pack" would help fit the bill nicely. 

I printed the image onto X-Press It cardstock and colored with Copic markers.  I stamped the sentiment, which I believe is from a grab bag goodie from Hampton Arts, with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  The heart was colored with Copic markers.

I framed with black and white cardstock.

This card was made for today's Fab Friday post on the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog.  Go check it out.  You'll find some awesome Tiddly Inks inspiration over there. 

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

JanR said...

This is lovely! I adore the design.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...