Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Sausage Dog

Urban Stamps, Kecia Waters, dachshund, Copic markers

Just playing around with a stamp I bought earlier in the year off Etsy.  It is called "Sausage Dog" and was made by Urban Stamps. 

I stamped the dachshund image with Marvy Black dye ink onto X-Press It cardstock.  I created a mask with masking film and sponged Mama Elephant Ocean pigment ink.  I made a mistake on the ground, so I cut around the bottom half of the dachshund, and used a strip of patterned paper for the ground.

The sentiment seemed perfect.  It is from Great Impressions and was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black.

Got a little Valentine-ish by stamping three little hearts from Paper Smooches.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.

Speaking of Etsy...if I can get my act together again, I plan on dusting off my Etsy shop and trying to sell some of my cards.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...