Sunday, March 29, 2015

Ladybug Bunny

Sassy Cheryl's, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, Easter bunny

March wasn't a papercrafting month for me.  I wanted it to be, but I got busy, and got sick, and finally end the month with some coloring time.  Feels great to have a marker in my hand again.

This adorable little bunny is a new image from Sassy Cheryl's called "Ladybug Bunny".  I printed it onto Hammermill Color Copy paper and colored it with Copic markers.

The sentiment is from A Jillian Vance Design.  I couldn't believe how perfectly it fit onto the flower pot.  I stamped it with Versafine Onyx Black

I scored around the image, and placed onto a card panel of Pebbles patterned paper.  I added a pink sheer ribbon and bow, along with an enamel dot.

Stay tuned.  I really colored this weekend, LOL.

Thanks for sticking with me during my online absense.


2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

I saw this on facebook and had to pop over and tell you how much I LOVE this!!!

Joan V said...

Oh my, this is so darling. Beautiful coloring, too. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...