Monday, January 19, 2015

National Championship Shaker Card


On week ago today, my beloved Buckeye beat Oregon to become undisputed National Championships.  I am still basking in the glow, as you can imagine.  And truth be told, probably will be for some time.  It is hard to win a National Championship.  There have been MANY talented teams that have not.  Everything has to be lined up right, and this year it was magically so for us.

To celebrate, I made this shaker card using lots and lots of A Jillian Vance Design supplies.  AJVD feeds my Buckeye soul, LOL.  You can read all about how I made this card on the A Jillian Vance Design blog, right here.

This card was inspired by the yellow confetti last Monday night, as I truly thought it should have been scarlet and gray.  It looked like the fine folks at AT&T Stadium was thinking the Ducks were going to win, as was the rest of the world.  These scarlet and gray sequins from AJVD make me very happy.

I printed the photo at Walgreens.  No, I wasn't fortunate enough to be at the game.  And golly, wouldn't even be in the position to take such an awesome photo.  Special thanks to Eleven Warriors for the mighty fine shot.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today, and THANK YOU SO MUCH BUCKEYES FOR AN AMAZING SEASON!

The Ohio State Buckeyes ~ 
2014 Undisputed National Champions!!!!

1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

Cool! (wince)..Who are you sending this to?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...