Monday, January 12, 2015

Go Buckeyes!

Sassy Cheryl's, Kecia Waters, Copic markers

Today's the day!  May there be lots of scarlet and gray confetti and balloons by the end of the day!

Go Buckeyes!  Beat Oregon!

This card was made by enlarging the Sassy Cheryl's digital image of "Little Heart Balloon", printing it, and only using a portion of it.  I've been wanting to try something like this, and I do believe I love it.  I colored her with Copic markers, and of course all of the accessories needed to be scarlet and gray.

The sentiment in the bow, and the "Go Bucks" is from my favorite A Jillian Vance Design stamp set called "Ohio Game Day".  The fun scarlet and gray sequins are from there as well.  They are new, so grab them while you can.

I made this card to play along with the current challenge on the Squigglefly Challenge Blog, anything goes.  Hope you join us.  And, while your at Squigglefly, you can pick up Cheryl's image there too.

And since we're in Dallas, let's hope and pray the Buckeyes pick up some of that beautiful hardware!  Say a little prayer!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...