Monday, November 24, 2014

Ohio State Coaster

A Jillian Vance Design, Kecia Waters
At 3:19 pm this past Saturday, it became M!ch*g@n Week.  So, in honor of that, I decided to make an Ohio State coaster.  'Cause that's what Ohio State is going to do this Saturday...Coast.  If not, I will probably go into a deep mourning and kick something, hurt my toe and say many choice words.  You've been warned, LOL.

I've made a coaster like this once before, and I will say, they do hold up (like a Buckeye!).  I've had it on my desk for a year and a half at work, with sweaty water bottles and my beloved Diet Coke. 

You can read all about this Buckeye coaster over on the A Jillian Vance Design Blog.


Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!  Make it a great week!
 
Go Buckeyes!  Beat scUM!  



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...