Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Ice Cream for Two


I'm beyond honored to be guest designing today for High Hopes.  I have been a long time fan of their adorable images.

They have a weekly challenge blog.  This week the theme is "Animals".  I highly encourage you to play along.  A random winner will be selected for a free rubber stamp and a chance to guest design in a future challenge. 

For my card, I stamped the image "Ice Cream for Two" with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers and cut the circle with a Nestabilities circle die.

I framed patterned paper from Echo Park with kraft for the various layers to this card.  The sentiment is from a Studio G dollar stamp.  A cute little bone clip completes the details on this card.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, and thanks to High Hopes for the fun!

3 comments:

Janine said...

Love this image and the way you have coloured the pooch is gorgeous.

Sassy Raggedy said...

This is so sweet Kecia...I love your coloring...Hugs, joann

Lynne in NI said...

Awww, what a cutie, Kecia! Coloured beautifully and I'm loving your bone paper clip!
Thanks for being our Guest Designer this week at High Hopes :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...