Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Weenie

Repeat Impressions Rock Star Christy Schumacher challenged us to make a CAS card for the latest Designer's Choice Challenge.  Every little flower I color will get us one step closer to spring, right?  You can read all about this challenge on the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built.

To make my card, I sponged the spotlight onto X-Press It cardstock with SeaShells Conch Shell dye.  I drew a line with a Memento Tuxedo Black marker for the floor.  Then, I stamped the Repeat Impressions image of "Weiner Dance" (7119-F) with Marvy black dye into the scene and colored with Copic markers.  I added a little shadow with Copic markers also.  The sentiment is also from Repeat Impressions and is called "Weenie" (7026-C). A black ribbon and bow put the finishing touches on this CAS card.


Make sure you visit the other Rock Stars to see their creations:

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

4 comments:

joy said...

Oh, my. How creative - this is a perfect way to use the image! WONDERFUL card!

Cheri said...

Kecia....you made me LOL! I love this. Fabulous and fun and a great card.

Sue from Oregon said...

This is one of the most creative cards I have seen in ages...totally SUPER Kecia!

redwasher1 said...

I just love this!!!! Awesome card!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...