Monday, April 22, 2013

Bird Song


It's Monday! What better way is there to make a Monday more bearable, than with a Stamp of the Week from Repeat Impressions?  This week’s SOTW is called "Bird Song" (1702-N). The SOTW is available exclusively to Repeat Impressions blog readers at 50% OFF with the special discount code from Monday, April 22 to Sunday, April 28. To get the discount code and more information about the SOTW, please go to the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built.   

To make my card, I stamped the Repeat Impressions image of "Bird Song" with Marvy black dye ink onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  I cut the image panel with a Nestabilities die and paper pierced around it.   A frame for the image was cut from a Nestabilities die as well.

The large patterned paper panel is from Darcie and the scrap of blue pattern paper is from Lasting Impressions.  Paper piercing and faux stitching with a colored pencil was done around the larger panel.  Sheer white ribbon and a bow and small glass beads were added to complete the details of this springtime card.


You'll definitely want to see some more cards created with this week's SOTW by some of the other Rock Stars:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!

2 comments:

joy said...

How so very sweet! I love the silky bow with your soft colors!

Cheri said...

Hi Kecia, I came over to leave a comment about the awesome DCC card you created with the beach scene and it's not here. But, this card is also stunning and so I'll let you know how much I love it and appreciate all your cards. Hope you're having a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...