Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Football Season Coming Soon

My beloved Buckeyes take the field in just 39 days.  Where on earth did summer go?  To help get pumped for the upcoming season, I decided to make a card.

I stamped the adorable Hambo image "Football Boy" (3702) with Marvy black dye ink onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image scarlet and gray with my Copic markers.  I cut around the image with my Cutterbee scissors.

To form the layout of the card, I created a white panel framed with black cardstock, along with a panel of patterned paper from American Crafts, also framed with black cardstock.  I paper pierced and faux stitched around the larger panel.

I stamped the Hambo sentiment "Have a Ball" (3212) with Versafine Black Onyx onto the card.  I also added a pennant I cut using some Ohio State ribbon I had.  I added a small bow of Divine Twine to put the finishing touches onto this card.


Okay, now back to those last few days of summer.  Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, and "Go Bucks!"

4 comments:

Melinda Gleissner said...

Kecia, This is adorable! Love the light gray patterned paper against your little Buckeye. So stinkin' cute!

Cheryl L. said...

Go Bucks!!

Amanda said...

Love your card! Go Bucks!

Ana Carolina Little said...

Kecia, your card is so cute!!!. LOVE IT!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...