Friday, November 25, 2011

Tomorrow We Diet



I started this card yesterday, and worked on it before and after the Thanksgiving meal from my parents. I just finished it this morning. Thought I would share now...because it is still relevant, right? I mean, there are still leftovers to get through. The diet can start when those are gone. Or, who are we kidding with the upcoming month ahead? Perhaps on January 1st.

I stamped the Rubbernecker image of "Ethel w/Chicken" (SKU:562-01) with Marvy black dye ink onto X-Press It cardstock. I colored the image with Copic markers. I then cut the image panel with a Nestabilities circle die using the out-of-box technique. I then added some details to the image by paper piercing, putting Polar White Flower Soft on Ethel's slippers, and adding a coat of Judi*kins Diamond glaze on the poultry and Ethel's glasses. I framed the image with a Nestabilities scalloped circle die cut from brown cardstock.

Patterned paper from Crate Paper was paper pierced and dry embossed with a Sizzix folder, and brown cardstock frames the panel. A strip of patterned paper (unknown source...it was a scrap) was placed across the bigger panel. The sentiment is also from Rubbernecker and is called "Diet" (SKU:564-03). It was stamped using Versafine Onxy Black onto a scrap of yellow cardstock. I added some Baker's Twine to the top of the sentiment panel.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. On tomorrow's menu: Wolverine Stew! (I hope)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...