Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Beary Christmas



I was beyond flattered when Kaye Winiecki contacted me, asking me if I would join her design team and make a few cards using her new digital stamps. Hello?! Of course!!

For my first project, I decided to use her irresistibly cute new digital stamp called "Beary Christmas". This is available through The Lily Pad.

I printed the bear image onto X-Press It cardstock and colored it with Copic markers. Polar White Flower Soft was added onto the hat. I cut around the image. I decided he needed a little snow scene to be in, so with that decision, came some white cardstock tearing for the snow on the ground (highlighted with Stickles). I placed the snow-covered ground onto a piece of patterned paper from Me and My Big Ideas. I then framed the panel with black and white cardstock.

The sentiment is from Whipper Snapper Designs (Anna Wight's "Got Mistletoe?" Cling Set), and was stamped directly onto the patterned paper with Versafine Onyx Black pigment ink. A sheer white ribbon completes the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. I am now looking at FIVE DAYS off, so you know some stamping is going to happen during that time. I hope you'll visit again soon to see what I accomplished during my break.

1 comment:

Melody said...

How cute! Your coloring on the bear is amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...