Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Very Scary Dragon



Isn't this little dragon the scariest? I mean...cutest? Not so scary, but oh so cute.

This image is from Rubbernecker Stamps. It is called "Dragon Boy" (SKU-474-02).

I stamped the image with Marvy black dye ink onto X-Press It cardstock. I colored the image with Copic markers and cut around the image with my Cutter-bee scissors.

For the layout of the card, I used patterned paper from K & Company and black cardstock. Nestabilities dies made the inverted scalloped circle, and the inner circle was sponged with SeaShells Peach Bellini and Distress Ink Wild Honey dye inks. The sentiment is actually cut from patterned paper from K & Company, with a little Stickles added to "scary". Paper piercing and sheer black ribbon complete the details on this card.

Thanks for dropping by my blog today. A Happy Halloween to you. May your day be filled with treats!

2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Yes, this is a cute image! My grandson was a dragon last year and looked just like this!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh Kecia....so so adorable. I just love how you cut him out with the little white edge and adhered him on your circle. Love the colors. Too cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...