Sunday, October 16, 2011

Rubbernecker Fall/Halloween Hop




Hi Rubbernecker friends!! Welcome to our Fall/Halloween hop! Thanks so much for joining us! Rubbernecker Stamps has such a wide variety of images, that we thought we would share some Fall and Halloween ones with you! There is a HOP ROUTE for you to follow below! You will find it right before the creation I have to share today!! AND? So you won’t get lost, EACH Sister will have this list for you, to help you on your journey!! Make sure to leave some LOVE at every stop, for you will want to be eligible for our PRIZE!! What fun would it be without a PRIZE!!

***You could WIN……………….
Your choice of one of these AWESOME stamp sets!!


Halloween Set 1

Halloween Set 2

Halloween Set 3

Cats Set

Cool huh? OK, the Stampin’ Sisterhood has lots of creations to share with you, so grab a cuppa something, sit back, relax and get HOPPIN’!! Be on the look out for our NEXT HOP coming NEXT MONTH!! We look forward to seeing you then for MORE sharing and prizes!! Thanks again for joining us today and ENJOY!!

Bev Gerard
Charlene Driggs
Charlene Merrick
Frances Gumprecht
Holly McMillen
Jacquie Peifer
Jen Charboneau
Jennifer Cuthbertson
Joan Ervin
Judy Rozema
Julia Aston
Karen Hunsaker
Kecia Waters (that's me)
Kittie Caracciolo
Maria Gurnsey
Rubbernecker Stamps


For my card, I actually dusted off my brayer. I brayered SeaShells Cool Peri dye ink and Wisteria ColorBox chalk ink onto Cryogen white cardstock. I then sponged just a little Vivid! Lavender dye ink onto the cardstock as well. I stamped "Sleepy Hollow Tree" (SKU:590) onto the cardstock using Versafine Onyx Black Pigment ink. I also stamped the cluster of bats from "Halloween Set 1" (SKU:473) three times onto the scene, also using Versafine Onyx Black pigment ink. I added some white stars into the sky using a white gel pen. Then, on X-Press It cardstock, I stamped Ghost Boy"(SKU:474-02)" with Marvy black dye ink and colored with Copic markers. I cut around the image and placed it into my spooky scene. I then framed the scene with white and black cardstock, along with a piece of sanded Core'dinations cardstock that was dry embossed with a Sizzix folder. A sheer white ribbon was tied around the scene to complete the card.

33 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my word HOW CUTE and totally ADORABLE image, LOVE LOVE the spooky scene you created!!!

Valarie (vampme3) said...

Very cute!

Lynn said...

so cute...that sky is amazing!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Totally CUTE!! Love the purple sky behind your ghost!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh, this is so adorable, love your coloring and the great design

Gabriela said...

Kecia - my dachshund and I agree that your card is hands down the cutest ever! Love those silhouette images against your exquisitely colored background.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Cute, cute, cute, Kecia! I love how you used the different sets to create your darling scene. Your brayered bg is awesome!

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

Adorable! Great job with the sky.

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo cute, Kecia....love how you used all the fun stamps to create such an adorable Halloween scene and your sky looks awesome!!!!

Sherry Kushibab said...

He looks like he is having a great time - and look at that full bag of candy!!! Lovely card with the tree stamped on the corner and those great bats.

Karen said...

What a fabulously spooky scene! I love it.

Colorado Crafter said...

What a great scene you have created! Wonderful card!!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my golly these are some amazing sets. Just love your cutie with the beautifully sponged bg Kecia. Thank you for your HOOTI-FUL comment on my blog today! Hee.

Dee in N.H. said...

Beautifully colored! Love your spooky boy!

Marie Bingaman said...

Very cute scene! Spooky and cute all at once! :)

Julia Aston said...

Love your purple sky and the fun green on the 'ghost' Kecia - what a great scene you created with these stamps!

C said...

Way cute card, Kecia...love the purple sky.

Liz Williams said...

That purple sky is scrumpious!

McStamper said...

Beautiful coloring - great card.

Cheryl Close said...

Very cute.....love your coloring!

Barbee said...

Luv this spooky ghost boy. Nice job with the coloring. thanks

silvia said...

Cute card!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

I love the little scene you created! I have a brayer but have no idea how to use it, lol! Thanks for the inspiration, Kecia!!

Janet L. said...

Cute card! You're very handy with your brayer! I just got one and will be trying it soon.

Francie G. said...

This makes me smile! Love that sweet little goblin! Your brayering is fabulous! Super cute halloween creation, Kecia!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, good contrast of color!

Heather said...

LOVE that purple sky, it is so really looking. And the tree (even though only partial) is such a gorgeous shape.

Kittie said...

Kecia, this is one of my favorite cards on the hop. I love that little guy!

Denise Bryant said...

Great card! Love the ghost and that night sky!
DeniseB

Suzanne said...

I love this card. It is a nice mix of fun and scary.

Judy Rozema said...

How perfectly fabulous!! Your sky is wonderful!

Annette Allen said...

awesome card...love your style of card making... Thanks for sharing..

Unknown said...

tee hee.....he is 2 cute, I can't stop giggling.....he looks like a kid I went to school with! :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...