Saturday, July 23, 2011

Whee! Humidity!


I made this card a few days ago, but I'm just now able to share it due to a photography issue. It is so hot and HUMID here, that whenever I take my camera outside (which is where I take photographs of my cards), the lens immediately fogs up with moisture. It has been so frustrating. I was thankful for a storm yesterday evening, that cooled things off, albeit briefly, so that I could take these pictures. (Santa, if you are reading, I think I need a light box).

The digital image is called "Swinging Cynthia". She is from The Stamping Boutique. I printed her onto X-Press It cardstock and colored her with Copic markers. I added Stickles to the image for a little sparkle. Patterned paper from Doodlebug Designs and My Big Ideas form the layers to this card. I printed the image again to cut out two clouds to place outside the image panel. Small butterfly brads were used, along with some Baker's Twine.

The sentiment was stamped on a scrap piece of paper (sorry, unknown source) with Versafine Black Onyx, and is from a $1 Studio G stamp from Michaels.

There are more cards to share on the horizon, and I will do so whenever Mother Nature allows me to do so. Until then, stay cool!

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

Brilliant coloring Kecia. She is so cute. I love your use of dp. Perfect colors. Thank you for such a sweet comment on my blog today. Made my day. I'm passing kidney stones and it is not fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...