Thursday, February 18, 2010

Getting Back in the Groove



Here's another card I forgot to post. What's wrong with me? I'm making cards and not posting them. I'll try to remedy that.

This card is another that has already gone to the recipient. A coworker of mine celebrated a birthday at the end of January, so this card hopefully was a bright colorful wish for her.

The image is from Terry Medaris. It was stamped with black Stazon ink onto Strathmore Bristol smooth paper and colored with Prismacolor pencils. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things. Patterned paper and black cardstock were also used to construct this card, along with some colorful brads and ribbons.

This woman sure looks like she's got her groove, don't you think? I'm trying to get mine back too in terms of stamping, blogging and general life. Enough of the winter blahs!!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

And another fantastically-colored card. Woo hoo! You rock the TM images!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...