Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fairy Tale Prince



When I saw this gorgeous card by Mary B. Giemza, I just had to have the main image from Ladybug and Friends because it was so perfect. And Mary's card was so perfect I CASED many elements of it. This adorable prince and princess image expresses perfectly how I feel about my relationship with my fiance'. We have had a storybook romance that is going to turn into a marriage this summer.

I stamped the Ladybug and Friends image with Marvy Dye black ink onto Georgia Pacific cardstock. I colored the image with Copic markers and cut it with detailed scissors. I then proceeded to use the Cricut to cut various scalloped hearts from patterned paper and white cardstock. I stamped the image again onto the smallest heart and adhered the cut image to it. The wings were covered with glitter and the crown was colored with a Sakura glitter pen.

Various patterned paper, ribbon and a heart charm were also used to create this card.

I was so excited to give this Valentine's card to my fiance' because I felt it perfectly expressed my feelings about us.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...