Friday, December 25, 2009

Peace on Earth



This card happen by accident. I just finished up the official 2009 Christmas card and just needed to color for fun and switch mediums. I decided to take out my very neglected Caran d'Ache colored pencils (the ones I treated myself to last Christmas) and do a little coloring, Medaris-style.

I chose to do a Terry Medaris angel image. It is stamped with black Stazon onto Strathmore Bristol smooth paper. Image is colored with Caran d'Ache pencils. The sentiment of peace is from Hero Arts. This card is very CAS, but I'm a firm believer that Terry's wonderful images truly speak for themselves.

Thanks for visiting. May we all have a happy, peaceful holiday.

1 comment:

Godelieve said...

Great coloring, wow!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...