Monday, December 11, 2017

Love Is A Four Legged Word

Sassy Cheryl's, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, Santa, Christmas, puppy
Ho! Ho! Ho!  Nothing can be cuter than Santa and a puppy, right?!  This card features the digital image of Love Is a Four Legged Word from Sassy Cheryl's. 

I printed this card onto Hammermill Color Copy.  I masked the image of Santa using a masking pen and made the snow drift by masking with a Post It note.  I sponged some Distress Inks to make a blue sky.  I then removed the masks and colored the image with Copic markers.  The snow is simply dots from a white gel pen.

So I caved on Christmas cards this year.  Time hasn't been on my side.  Walgreen's Photo Cards to the rescue!  But, oh what a cute photo I have.  Seriously failed as a stamper though.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...