Sunday, August 14, 2016

Water Effects

Designs By Ryn, Kecia Waters, watercoloring, Kuretake, water droplets
I'm just saying that you might be seeing lots of water droplets from me.  I finally cracked open the amazing set of stamps Water Effects 1 from Designs by Ryn.  (Yes, I've had the set for over four months and I'm just now exploring with them.)

Talk about a relaxing process!  I added some Kuretake watercolors to a piece of watercolor paper from Marcos.  Once dry, I stamped the water droplets with Versafine Onyx Black ink.  I then added water to the droplets and blotted with a paper towel.  This removed the color.  I added the white highlight with a white gel pen.  It was fun.  It will happen again.

The sentiment is from an old Hero Arts stamp, also stamped with Versafine Onxy Black ink. I thought it paired well. 

Back again tomorrow with another card, so I'll see you then.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...