Saturday, April 28, 2018

Tiddly Inks Spring Is Here Blog Hop

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, flowers
What a lovely day for a blog hop!  Tiddly Inks is celebrating the arrival of spring.   About one day a week it actually feels like spring around here, lol. Maybe all of these beautiful flowers will make things better.

This card features the Tiddly Inks digital image of Wryn Blooms.  It is an older Tiddly Inks image but I've had my eye on it for quite some time just waiting on the right time to use it.  I think a spring blog hop is the perfect occasion.

To make this card, I printed the adorable Wryn Blooms onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  I added a bit of sparkle to the flower centers with a Nuvo Aqua Shimmer pen.  The sentiment was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and is from Hampton Arts.  I added a small sequin below the sentiment for a little interest and balance.  The card base that shows along the side is dry embossed light blue cardstock.

I'm set for Mother's Day with this card.

And don't forget, you are set for all occasions with Tiddly Inks.

You will want to see all of the GORGEOUS spring creations on this blog hop.  You can find your way by following this link.

23 comments:

Bernadet said...

What a beautiful CAS card Kecia!

Christy C. said...

The absolute definition of spring!! So pretty!

kumukala said...

What a perfect Mother's Day card! I love this - great coloring!

MadeByMeghanK said...

what a great little orange dress!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Your mom is going to love it! I love the layout and the one rounded corner!!

Tigger a(r)t work said...

This image is so CAS and your card is great! :)

Kristina H said...

Simply fabulous!

Patti J said...

Kecia, your coloring brings this darling image to life! Adorable card! Thanks for the inspiration!

Lidia R. said...

I really love your creation and CAS style! Thank you for sharing!

E said...

Love your CAS card!!

Sherry Hickey said...

Fabulous expression of love for Mom! Your coloring is lovely!

KathyA. said...

Your color scheme is wonderful. Love the way the color of Wryns dress brings out her beautiful haircolor. And the pastel colors of the flowers just should SPRING!

Andrea said...

So cute. Stunning card.

Papirnato Srce said...

This was one of my first stamps and I still adore it, she's just so cheerful! I love that you kept it simple and let Wryn be the focus.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is beautiful, what a pretty card, Love Hazelx

Loopylou. said...

oh my jaw just dropped right into my coffee!! this is just divine hunny, soooooooo pretty. Huge hugs Lou xxx

Crafting Belle said...

Oh I love your cards Kecia. They are always so clean, simple and stylish and this one is no exception.....fab job! xxx

Redapple39 said...

Oh wow...totally gorgeous. Love the way you colour.

Rene said...

Beautiful!!!
Rene

ginadapoohcards said...

Simply beautiful! This is just such a sweet card.

Jennifer Scull said...

your card says spring with it's lovely colors and that pretty embossed panel along the side. just wonderful!

thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. enjoy your afternoon! :)

Erin said...

this just scream spring super super perfect

Delhi Satta said...

To apply the yarrow tea, play bazaar satta king you should make the tea and let it brew for a half an hour to ensure its strength.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...