Friday, January 19, 2018

Owl You Need is Love

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, owl, Valentine's Day
It's another Fab Friday over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog. Make sure to visit all of the Design Team goodness over there.  Lots of new Tiddly Inks images are being shown off.

My card though has an oldie but goodie image.  It is called Who Loves You?.  I still think it is so adorable and fun.  I printed the digital image onto X-Press It cardstock and then printed it again onto masking film.  I fussy cut the masking film to place over the X-Press It image.  I sponged the sky, ground and moon with various dye inks.  I then removed the mask and colored the image with Copic markers.  The sentiment was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black and is from A Jillian Vance Design.

Time to get in full gear with Valentine's Day cardmaking.  Tiddly Inks has some LOVE-ly images.  Go see.

1 comment:

JanR said...

So super awesome! Love everything about it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...