Friday, September 15, 2017

Eek!

Sassy Cheryl's, Kecia Waters, Halloween, witch, Copic markers
My first Halloween card of the season.  Have I told you how much I enjoy working with Halloween images.  The colors of the holiday are just so much fun. 

This card features the Sassy Cheryl's digital image of Peek-a-Boo Spider.  I printed the image onto Hammermill Color Copy and colored with Copic markers.  I fussy cut around the image. 

For the background panels of this card, I used a Tim Holtz spider web stencil and sponged some Mama Elephant Smoke pigment ink.  I stamped an the sentiment from an old MFT stamp set three times with Versafine Onyx Black.  I framed this panel with black cardstock and then placed it onto a panel of patterned paper from K&Company.

Happy Weekend, y'all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...