Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Florals with Thanks

Inkadinkadoo, Kecia Waters, Copic markers
So, I'm as pleased as punch with this one.

I'll set the stage.  It was a late Saturday night, a semi-clean work area, tunes of Seals & Crofts, nothing really pressing to do, creating for just the fun of it.  So I got a little lost in coloring.  Don't you love it when that happens?  I do.  It's been awhile. 

I'm on this kick right now of looking at the shelves that line one entire wall of the stamp room.  Filled, and I mean filled with old wood-mounted stamps.  'Cause I began this hobby before there was any such thing as unmounted or clear polymer. 

This card features an image from Inkadinkado.  I had to stamp it twice to go across the card and that required a bit of masking.  But, I had the time.  Then I just colored most of the night away with Copic markers.  It was glorious.

The sentiment is from an A Jillian Vance Design die. 

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...