Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Woof You Forever

Gerda Steiner, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, MFT, Pan Pastels, Valentine
I spent most of the past weekend, along with MLK Day, inside with a stuffy nose.  I managed to make it into my stamp room and found a little mojo, which lately has been hiding.

I created this little card just for fun.  It is a hodgepodge of materials and images.  The cute dog is from Gerda Steiner Designs.  The paw prints are a part of a background stamp from My Favorite Things, along with the sentiment.  The dog was colored with Copics, the heart was made using Versamark and Pan Pastels.

All in all, it was a fun card to make, and I am pleased with the results.  A card for the Valentine stash.

Have a great rest of the week!

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh so cute Kecia. I love the paw prints on your background heart.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...