Friday, February 12, 2016

Wild For You

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, Valentine
I wanted to bop in here and share a card I made for Tiddly Inks Fab Friday.  This card features the Tiddly Inks digital image of "King of the Wild Ones".  I printed it onto X-Press It cardstock and colored the image with Copic markers.  I stamped the sentiment, from a Michael's $1 stamp with Versafine Onyx Black.  I added three hearts, punched from pink cardstock and sponged along the edges with Mama Elephant Lollipop pigment ink.  Patterned paper from Bella Blvd creates the framed card panel.

Have a wild and wonderful Valentine's Day!

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Copic markers



2 comments:

JanR said...

I love this! Perfect Valentine's card for a boy! Awesome!

Lisa Lara said...

Just gorgeous card Kecia. I just love the hearts border and LOVE your jaw dropping coloring.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...