Friday, November 27, 2015

Birthday Greetings from a Dachshund

Hero Arts, Kecia Waters, dachshund, Copic markers

Today is my Dad's birthday. I have probably mentioned this before, but during my childhood he always wanted me to make him a handmade card for his birthday and Father's Day.  Perhaps he's the reason I grew into this cardmaking hobby.  I'd like to think so.

I made him this card using a Hero Arts stamp called "Holiday Dachshund", stamped with Marvy black ink onto X-Press It cardstock.  Colored, of course, with Copic markers.  I fussy cut the image and pop-dotted it onto a white card panel.  Washi tape runs along the base.  The sentiment, from an old Hero Arts set, was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black.  A few sequins put the finishing touches on this card.

Cool that this stamp deemed "Holiday Dachshund" can sure pass as a birthday stamp too.  Yay for versatility!

Happy Birthday, Dad!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...