Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Fungi

AJVD, Whimsie Doodles, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, fungi
Last week, I posted a card for the A Jillian Vance Design blog.   Truth be told, I wasn't pleased with it, but it had to do for the moment.  I had a chance to rework the card, and now, I'm liking it.

Using the mushroom image from AJVD's "Oh, Nuts", I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Hammermill Color Copy.  I made a mask, and then sponged a circle using a negative cut with a Nestabilities die.  Inks used include Distress Ink Tumbled Glass and Adirondack Lettuce.  I then removed the mask, and colored with Copic markers.  The sentiment, which cracks me up, is also from "Oh, Nuts".  It was stamped using Versafine Onyx Black ink.  A few white enamel dots complete the details for this card.

Hooray for do-overs! 

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my golly, cute cute cute Kecia.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...