Sunday, May 31, 2015

Hot Diggity Dog!

I can start sharing some cards that have made their way to graduates.  This card is for the graduate across the street, so I thought it was kind of fun to put Sloopy on it since that's how everyone in our neighborhood knows us.

To make this card, I stamped the Art Impressions image of the dachshund with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the dachshund with Copic markers. I drew the sidewalk and the leash, and colored the scene with Copic markers.

The sentiment is from Rosie's Roadshow and was stamped using Versafine Onyx Black.

A couple of layers of cardstock frame this scene.

2 comments:

Turtle In The Sand said...

I love your sidewalk and grass scene. You are so good.

Lisa Lara said...

Cute cute cute Kecia. Love how the leash is off the card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...